Who We Are?
About our organisation
The Malaysian Nurses Christian Fellowship (MNCF) is an inter-denominational fellowship founded in 1961 to unite all Christians in the nursing profession in Malaysia. It is a registered society run by an executive committee. The work of the Fellowship is maintained on a faith basis and is dependent solely on the gifts and prayers of its members and friends. Nurses, whether practicing or retired, and student nurses may join as members of MNCF.
Doctrine of Faith
We believe in:-
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The person of our Lord Jesus Christ as very God, of one substance with the Father, and very Man, born of the Virgin Mary.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Holy Scriptures as originally given in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The guilt and depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall.
- The substitutionary death of our Lord Jesus Christ and His bodily resurrection as the only way of salvation from sin through repentance and faith.
- The necessity for the new birth by the Holy Spirit and His indwelling in the believer for sanctification.
- The one holy universal church which is the Body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the judgment to come.
- To lead others to a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To encourage the spiritual growth and effective witness of its members.
- To promote Christian principles and values in nursing.
- To form and strengthen NCF groups.
- To support nurses in full-time Christian service.